Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Virgin

I need to be blogged... come blog with me.

Ozzfest Pictures from the August 22, 2010 shows in Camden, NJ!!!

Hanging out in the pit against the barrier of the second stage. It drizzled a little here and there, but during Drowning Pool (ironicly) it started pouring rain. The rain didn't stop anyone...well, except Black Label Society. Severe thunderstorm warnings actually elevated to tornado warnings for our area, and they pulled the plug on that stage as soon as DP was done. So sad to not get to see BLS from the pit. They are coming back to Philly in October though, so hopefully we will all make that show!

The pictures of the bands are reduced in size and watermarked, and I'm only posting a few of them. My friend is a professional photographer, so ALL pictures are available for print without watermark and better quality. Just contact me for details/prices, etc!

Pics of us first...Then, pictures of the bands in order they played that day! Which would be: Skeletonwitch, Kataklysm, Goatwhore, Saviours , Kingdom of Sorrow (with Jamey Jasta of Hatebreed and Kenny Hickey of Type O Negative) and Drowning Pool



Waiting for the Train to get us there!!

Me, eating a banana in the pit!

Me & Chrissie waiting for Kingdom of Sorrow to start!

More of the gang after the rain!
           






































 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be making a bunch of stuff soon with tattoo and skull themed fabrics...be on the look out for backpacks, pillow cases, etc. Just contact me if you would like something made to order! I'll post pics of products asap.

    Also going to have a bunch of shoes up on eBay. I'm WolfAndMoon there too!

    ReplyDelete